World Aikido Yoga
Integrating the traditional training methods employed by the Japanese marital art of Aikido with the ancient science of yoga.
Free Introductory Session: Men and women of all ages are invited to view or participate in any of the above listed group training sessions without obligation. Beginners can start training any time, in any of the above listed sessions, and are nurtured at their own pace by the instructor as well as the helpful senior students. Just roll up in comfortable clothing for your first free training session.
** Attend as many training sessions per week as you like for one low, flat monthly fee.
Please read the following carefully, and if you have any other questions please phone, email or simply turn up to any one of the above training sessions and watch a class. We will be happy to discuss any additional questions or specific requirements that you may have.
- Training takes place in a very nurturing / caring / injury free environment with a healthy mix of both male & female students.
- Beginners join at any time. Please feel free to come along to any class, and we will be happy to discuss your specific objectives and answer any questions that you may have.
- Just wear comfortable clothing to start with. You can purchase a training uniform (gi) once you decide to join.
- One low, flat rate monthly fee – unlimited sessions.
- Concession rates are available.
- Classes are obligation free until you decide to join. No contracts!
- Private Aikido-Yoga training sessions (empty hand and weapons)
- Group and private Self-defense classes
- Custom Corporate Workshops / Seminars
- Personal Development coaching
- Private Parent / Child training sessions
- School Workshops / Seminars
CORPORATE WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS:
SCHOOL WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS: